“Play-date with Purpose” this Saturday!
11:30 AM To
8610 Southwestern Boulevard, Dallas, TX
- Come “Play, Laugh, Sing, Read, Listen, Hug” with me and your kids.
- Come battle what the AAP now calls “Nature Deficit Disorder” in America’s children.
- Come celebrate the cooler weather!
- Come explore one of the hidden nature gems in the middle of Dallas.
- Come build stronger brain and family connections for the health and well-being your children.
- Come refresh and renew your spirit in nature!
I’ll lead us in a few “nature” songs, provide you with a wonderful “listening and looking” nature walk to help you connect with your kids and your environment, and send you home with some practical child development tips and ideas. Bring some bread to feed the ducks, birds, and fish, and a picnic (and blanket) for your family. Park near the office at The Lakes right by the big fountain and the trails. Strollers allowed, but no bikes or scooters, please. Cancelled if it’s raining. RSVP and find map on my Meetup site.
Need more reasons to “Get Back to Nature”? See my posts: